YoU Feed Others (UFO) Weekend Food Bags
Over 900 UFO’s are distributed each month to children at Bull Run, Deer Park, and Centre Ridge Elementary Schools who do not have enough to eat on the weekends. Gallon size zip-lock plastic bags are filled with non-perishable, nutritious food items kids will enjoy. The bags are distributed by the school counselors each week. UFO food bags are collected on the first Sunday of each month.
To see where you can buy items for UFO food bags, download Pastor Alan’s Shopping List.
- 2 breakfasts (granola bars, oatmeal, small cereal box, etc)
- 2 lunches (cheese/crackers, cup of soup, peanut butter crackers, etc)
- 2 dinners (easy mac-n-cheese, individual beef ravioli, tuna, etc)
- 2-3 snacks (applesauce, pudding, fruit cup, fruit snacks, etc)
- 1 juice box (100% fruit juice box or a milk box)