Sundays, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, Dec. 1, Jan.5
5:00 – 7:00 PM [including dinner] (note time change)
Meets in Fellowship Hall
For people of all ages!
· Opportunities for people of all ages to worship together.
· A feeling of belonging, both in church and with each other.
· A chance to have fun together.
· A chance to express your God-given creativity.
· A way to invite people into an experience of Christian community.
· An opportunity to introduce people to Jesus through hospitality, friendship, stories and worship.
What is Messy Church?
Plan to join in the fun to find out!
All are invited to come for an afternoon of creative interaction, informal worship, food and fellowship. Come for one session or all three sessions of this inter-generational approach to Christian community. Suggested donation of $5 per person for dinner.
Join us for a different kind of church encounter!