Join us on Sunday, May 28 between services for a farewell reception for Pastor Will, as he prepares for his reappointment to Great Bridge UMC this summer. May 28 will be the last Sunday he will preach, however he will be worshiping and sharing Holy Communion with us the following Sunday, June 4.
We invite you to participate in the celebration of Will's time here as lead pastor in two other ways:
1. On Sunday, May 14, and Sunday, May 21, you can sign a photo mat in the fellowship hall. This mat will be used for a framed photo of the church, to be given as a farewell gift to Will. The photo mat will also be available to sign during office hours (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM) for the week of May 15.
2. Write a card of appreciation to Will and send it to the office, attn SPRC.
3. Contribute to the love gift for Pastor Montgomery and his family. You may contribute in two ways:
- Send a check made out to CUMC to the church office (write "Love Gift for Pastor Montgomery" on the memo line). The church address is 6400 Old Centreville Road, Centreville, VA 20121.
- Use our online giving portal. Choose the designation "Love Gift for Pastor Montgomery".
Please note: Per IRS rules, donations to the "Love Gift for Pastor Montgomery" are NOT tax deductible.
Please send your donations no later than May 25. The love gift will be presented to Pastor Will on May 28.