The Angel Tree is when we purchase Christmas gifts for children and seniors who would otherwise not receive any. This year the Angel Tree sign-up is all online again.
This year we are again supporting 5 organizations:
- Jubilee Project - Sneedville TN (This is the mission agency we work with in Sneedville)
- Hancock Manor Nursing Home - Sneedville TN (This is the nursing home we work with in Sneedville)
- Centreville Immigration Forum - Centreville VA (CIF provides Christmas gifts to immigrant children in the Centreville area)
- New Hope Fellowship Church (Homeless Ministry) - Fairfax VA (This congregation serves homeless families in the Fairfax area)
As we receive the gift requests from each organization, we will add them to the tree.
Here are the instructions:
- Select a gift from the Angel Tree in the Church Narthex (lobby).
- Tear off and fill off the bottom of the tag. Keep the top of the tag to return with the gift.
- Return all gifts no later than Sunday, December 3, 2023.
- Place the gifts unwrapped into a gift bag. Attach the top half of the tag to the gift when you return it.
- If you need gift bags, we have some available at the church.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure the top half of the TAG is attached to the gift bag.
- If you have questions, please contact Phil Mohr at firstname.lastname@example.org.