Grace Ministries Video Presentation
WHEN: Second Saturday of Each Month
Distribution 7:30-9:30 AM
(Clients who are in line by 7:00 AM will be added to a lottery to determine the order for receiving food)
GRACE Ministries is a community outreach program that serves low-income immigrant families in the local community. On the second Saturday of each month, low-income families receive food, clothing, diapers, household linens, toys and children’s books.
When you arrive, please wait patiently for registration to begin - Registration will begin at 7:30am. You will receive a number. Please wait until your number is called. Once your number is called, you will be directed to a station to supply additional information before proceeding to get your items. Clothing, food, household items, diapers and toys will be available for you to receive. At any point during GRACE Ministries, our friendly volunteers will be available and would love to help you if needed.
Volunteering at GRACE Ministries
Set Up Fridays: Usually setup on Friday runs from 2:00-4:00 pm
Opportunities to serve on the Friday preceding a Grace Ministries Saturday include the following:
- Sorting and hanging clothing donations
- Arranging toy donations and household item donations
- Bagging food
- Preparing breakfast for the next day
Saturday at GRACE Ministries:
- Breakfast Cooking Team
- Registration (Spanish speakers needed)
- Working in the clothing, toy, household item, diaper and food areas
- Helping guests take their goods to their vehicles
- Clean Up
If you are interested in volunteering with Grace Ministries, please contact Phil Mohr at email@example.com
Support GRACE Ministries through your financial gifts and donations of lightly used items. Donations are accepted the week of Grace Ministries. Donations of the following items are appreciated:
- Clothing and shoes (clean, new or lightly used). Please bring clothing appropriate for the season we are in. If you sort it by gender/age, that is very helpful.
- Household basics (linens, pots and pans, dishes, etc.). We cannot accept large furniture, televisions, mattresses, or cribs.
- Small toys and stuffed animals (new or lightly used, all parts complete and in good condition)
- Books for young children
- Diapers, especially sizes 4, 5 & 6