- Children from kindergarten through 6th grade are eligible to participate.
- This year's season runs from January 6 through March 25, 2023.
- All games and practices are held at Centreville United Methodist Church in the Recreation and Outreach Center (ROC).
- All games will be played on Saturdays.
- All teams (with the exception of Kindergarten) will have a one-hour practice during the week. When registering your player, parents will have the option to select one weekday they cannot practice on. Your practice slot may be assigned to any of the other four weekdays (Monday - Friday).
- All players, regardless of waitlist status, are required to attend at least one evaluation prior to the season. All evaluations will be held at Centreville United Methodist Church's Recreation and Outreach Center (ROC). Failure to attend an evaluation will result in forfeiting your spot in the league to a player from the waitlist. Evaluations take 10-15 minutes and further instructions will be sent out via email in early October.
- Evaluation dates and times are:
- Thursday, Oct. 13, 5:30-8:30 PM
- Friday, Oct. 14, 5:30-8:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 15, 8:00-11:00 AM
Registration is now open.
A link to the online registration form will be available here at that time.
The cost is $120 per child. There is a maximum cost of $300 per family.
Registration is on a first-come basis and may close if the league fills up for a given age group.
If your age group is full, you will be placed on a waitlist.
Registration closes on October 12.